DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Orders are shipped via courier.
All the orders over 3 (three) pieces may require additional shipping charges that will be communicated by the Customer Service before processing the order.
Please note customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information. Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
We do not offer VAT refunds on orders delivered outside the EU.
Should you require further information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you aren’t in when the delivery arrives, our delivery partners will leave you a notice card with contact details explaining any next steps, which need to be made in order for you to receive your order.
At the time of purchase you will receive a tracking number to monitor the status of your order delivery. If you have any specific queries regarding delivery, please contact us at email@example.com Please note our office hours are 10am to 6pm CET, Monday to Friday.
Shipping Rate Tables
Please find below the countries we deliver to and timing for the delivery:
Australia (6); Austria (2); Belgium (2); Canada (5); Denmark (2); Estonia (4); Finland (2); France (2); Germany (2); Ireland (2); Italy (1); Japan (6); Latvia (4); Lithuania (4); Luxembourg (2); Netherlands (2); Poland (2); Portugal (2); United Kingdom (2); Singapore (6); Slovakia (2); Slovenia (2); Spain (2); United States (5); Sweden (2); Switzerland (3)
Zone 1: free shipping. Delivery in 1-2 (one to two) business days
Zone 2: € 10. Delivery in 1-5 (one to five) business days
Zone 3: € 15. Delivery in 1-5 (one to five) business days
Zone 4: € 20. Delivery in 1-5 (one to five) business days
Zone 5: € 30. Delivery is duty free, in 2-5 (two to five) business days
Zone 6: € 40. Delivery is duty free, in 3-7 (three to seven) business days
Limited editions and other special products such as those made to order, may require longer time for delivery. Lead time and detailed information are stated in the respective product page and accepted for order completion.
If for any reason you want to return something, you can do so within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery for a refund or exchange. You can return or exchange the goods only once for each purchase.
Merchandise should be returned in the original package/box to guarantee a safe shipment. We suggest our Clients write their address on the outside the box in order to recognize the shipment. We won’t accept damaged boxes.
- Send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the products intended for return and the reason for the return; Papusse will follow-up to provide instructions
- Please attach a copy of the order invoice
- Returned merchandise has to be intact. Papusse SRLs has the right to evaluate the merchandise condition, and if the merchandise is damaged by the buyer, Papusse SRLs won’t issue a refund for the damaged merchandise
- The merchandise should be returned within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery
- The shipping cost is borne by the customer. In case of shipping outside Europe, please specify on the customs declaration if the article is faulty. In addition, returned items have to be returned with no commercial value. The customer has to be able to provide proof of delivery.
Once the return has been received and approved by Papusse SRLs in compliance with the above mentioned Terms and Conditions, the refund will be processed within 14 (fourteen) days through bank transfer. Please allow 14 (fourteen) days to process the refund.
No returns are accepted on items which are made to order, unless they are damaged or faulty.